Friday, February 26, 2010

Kagato's Return (Audiobook)

Tales of Adam Part 3: Kagato's Return by Adam Richmond
Fandoms: Tenchi Muyo, Pokemon, Guyver, Samurai Pizza Cats, Castlevania, Street Fighter, Hokuto no Ken

My throat is killing me after reading this.
Part three begins right after part two, with Adam and Ryoko returning from their date to find an army of Kagatos (or "Kagato's", as he puts it). Adam then spends the next several chapters fighting more Kagato clones, using his Mary Sue powers, sexing up Ryoko, screaming at Washu about his TWAGIC PAST, and then writing fanfics.
Yeah, I did a lot of shouting in this one.
Also, this is the longest recording I've done so far at 52 minutes and 12 seconds. That's right, you get to listen to me read Mary Sue fanfiction for nearly an hour. How fun!

Read it here.
Download/Stream here.

No comments: