Friday, December 11, 2009

Back to You (audiobook!)

Back to You by All Hallows eve baby
Fandom: Halloween

Guess what, everyone! It's an audio reading! Read by me, Franzie von Karma! Isn't that awesome!?

Download it at my 4shared account here.
Also remember that 4shared has MP3 streaming. Don't want to download it? Just have a listen!

And, because the holiday season is upon us, I've included one more audiobook as a bonus!
It's a reading of the classic Artemis's Lover that I did months ago when I wanted to do a line of readings for "erotic" fanfics called Night Mode. I have no idea if I'm still going to do it, but I don't want to let this reading go to waste. Download Artemis's Lover here!

But wait, there's more! You can also read along with these lovely readings!

Back to You
Artemis's Lover

Have fun!

No comments: