Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bathroom Break

Bathroom Break...Sorta...I Suck at Titles by Sadistic Arsonist
Fandom: CatDog

I never really liked CatDog in the first place, so I was pretty sure fanfics for it would be awful. This one...well, the author's description gives you an idea:
Rated PG-13 for weird content....Dog decides he has to go to the bathroom....and triggers some very weird things...NOTE: My friend and I were on sugar and caffine when we thought of this...heh heh heh...
Since the fic is short, I'll put it here in its entirety.

Authors notes: Hey! Sadistic Arsonist here. I am writing this as a result of too much sugar. I had a conversation with my friend today, and…well…this fic is the bastard child of that conversation…

“Cat.” Said dog. “I have to go to the bathroom.”

Cat turned to stare at him, which wasn’t an easy task, seeing as they are joined in the center for god’s sake. “What did you say?”

“I have to go to the bathroom.” Dog repeated, urgency in his voice.

“Uhh…how would that work??” Cat asked his counterpart.

“I…I don’t know.” He said, walking out of the house and onto the lawn, Cat following unwillingly.

Suddenly, a beautiful female cat walked by. Cat’s pupils turned to hearts as he watched her walk by.

“Wow…she’s…” He was interrupted by Dog’s strangled cry.

“C…cat…what's going on??” He cried. Or, rather choked out, for, coming out of his mouth was a giant, hard piece of flesh. It had no fur, and was tan in color.

“What's THAT?” Cat exclaimed, staring at the enlarged piece of flesh. His gaze then lifted from the thing coming out of Dog’s mouth and tried to find that beautiful cat. She had gone. Then, the enlarged thing began to shrink and went back into Dog’s mouth. He exhaled a sigh of relief.

“Well, at least THAT’S over…” He said. “But I still have to go to the bathroom!!” Suddenly (A/N: I know I use that word too much, but whaddya gonna do??), a hole opened up where Cat and Dog are joined and a warm, yellow liquid seeped from it.

Cat and Dog stared at it. “What's THAT?” Cat asked for the second time that day.

“I don’t know.” Dog replied. “But I don’t have to go to the bathroom anymore.”

They both laughed and went back into the house.

End.

Authors notes: Wow. That was perverted. I suck. Goodnight. Review please! Even flames are wanted…..go figure…

The verdict:
At least the author agrees with me. 0/5

No comments: