Monday, July 28, 2008

An Arrow of Love Part 3

An Arrow of Love by Msz MunchkinSZ
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4332027/1/An_Arrow_of_love

It's been one week since the events of last chapter. Let's see what creepy not-incest is happening today!

Anzu’s Pov.

1 week later

After what happen that week in the back room no one said anything, I think the guards

were ashamed how Seto beat them merciless. But he was still mad at me for coming to

his rescue.

Oh well today his’s birthday and we finally get to see Mokuba and I bought him a

present. I might as well give it to him now, my dad has been working him so hard it just

wasn’t fair, he deserved much better than this.

“Hey Seto” I said, shyly, it’s so weird talking to him, the way he looks at me and an his

voice its like a dark melody and he’s always comforting me, I’ve grown much close to

him, he’s my first crush and he means more to me than anyone else besides Mokuba.

“Yes Anzu what's up?” he asked looking up from his work. “Umm Seto today’s your

birthday and well I kind of brought you a present” I said blushing ten shades of red.

“Ok what is it lets see it” he said. I know he likes duel monster and I thought of the

perfect gift from him that was in my deck I just hope he likes it. “Here you go Seto

Happy 13 birthday” I whispered to him and peck him on the cheek.

Aww, I was hoping she would go through with the eye transplant.

Seto’s pov

I looked at the gift Anzu handed me for my birthday, no one had done this for me in like

2 years. It was in a case I slowly open in it and what I saw in side took my breath away. It

was the Blue Eyes White Dragon card. I always wanted to hold this card she never told

me she had it even though we talked about duel monster. This card was one of the most

powerful card in duel monster’s and I always wanted it.


It's a love triangle now!

“Hey Anzu is everything alright” I asked softly she looked at me and nodded and turned

away. Liar I’ll try again “Anzu look at me and tell me what's wrong” I said more sternly,

she looked at me with fire in her eyes. “Damit! Seto! nothings wrong I’m fine” liar hm I

wonder if people get pay for lying. “Well it doesn’t look that way to me, what are you

hiding” I was becoming angry at her I thought she trusted me enough to tell me what's

wrong with her. Doesn’t she know how much I love her. Wait what the oh whatever I

love her big deal, its not like she feels the same way.


I'm going to start using "Wait what the oh whatever" in casual conversation now.

“why do you care?” she asked frustrated, I was taken aback with this question, I sighed

“Anzu the reason I care is because you’re a special person to me, you’re the one who’s

always here for me even when your father beats me you comfort me” I paused and looked

at her to see if I should continue her expression I took the risk.”Anzu what I’m trying to

say is that I’m in love with you but its alright if you don’t feel the same way back after all

I’m your brother –, I never finished my statement because she leaped into my arms “Silly

Seto I feel the same way you feel I’ve fallen in love with your since our first encounter”

she said and smiled and hugged me. “I love you too Seto forever and ever till the end of

time” she said looking at me and smiled. I looked at her and planted a kiss on her

forehead and said. “Well I’m glad you feel this way about me but we have to be careful I

don’t want your father to find out about us.”

This is supposed to be a sweet, touching moment. But, it's really damn creepy to me.

When we got to

Mokuba’s room he was excited to see us”Hey big brother and big sister where have you

guys been?” “Hey Moki um we’ve been a little bit busy with school and stuff” I never

lied to my brother before but I didn’t want him to worry it was completely unnecessary.

“Oh ok oh Seto by the way Happy Birthday!!” and handed me a locket to put around

my neck it shaped like a duel monster’s card and in was a picture of me and Mokuba

“thanks kid but where you got this from?” I asked him “One of the maids took me out

with her and I told her and she said she could make me it so I told her yes” he looked up

at me. I smiled it was one of the best birthday ever and I have had a beautiful girlfriend.


Lesson learned: Using the excuse "busy with school and stuff" is enough to please children when they want to know where you've been.

Suddenly, a guard tries to seduce Anzu!

“Hey brat” I

heard someone said, I knew who it was it was on of those guards that assaulted me.

“What do you want” she said with a lot of venom and hatred coming from her mouth.

“what where’s the boyfriend he’s not here to protect you now is he?” he was smirking

“don’t touch me unless you want to get a beating like the last time you jerk!” he touched

her how dare him! She was mine!! “Come on darling don’t be like that” that was it


Another lesson learned: Saying "Hey brat" to girls is a great way to pick them up.

“Don’t you dear touch her you incompetent bastard ” I growled out at him. “Or else I’m

going to have to teach you lesson and you don’t want Gozaboro finding out now do we” I

asked him I wanted to kill him with every fiber in me. He looked shocked that he got

outsmarted by a kid “You little bastard-” he was cut off my Anzu “Hi dad how are you?”

Anzu said sweetly standing next to me.


If calling a guy "incompetent" is outsmarting, I don't know what is.

The man quickly spun around with the look of horror in his face, “RUN!!”

screamed Anzu said and grabbed Mokuba's hand dragging him along with her. We were

all running that we didn’t notice the figure Anzu ran into, she looked up with fears in her

eyes. “I’m sorry Da--dad” she said her eyes looking ready to tear up. I took this as my

chance to step in and defend her “sir we was running away from the guard you hired and-

I couldn’t even get to continue “SILENCE!!” he said to me. “what did I tell you

Anzu?!” smack! “No running in the manor,” smack!.” Why are always you defying me?”

smack !! “STOP! YOU GOING TO KILL HER.” I screamed loudly Anzu was about to

go unconscious.” Shut up you brat!” he snapped at me.

He's going to smack her to death.

“Shut up and be

quiet little missy and listen to every word what I’m about to say” he paused and looked at

me and smirked. “I know all about your little infatuation with dear Seto”he pointed at me.

I heard Anzu gasped “now I’m going to send you away till you can act proper and do

what I want you too you’ll be going abroad for your studies you’ll be coming back when

your turn 16 and that’s that now get packing,” he said coldly “for you are leaving this

mansion as soon as possible now get out of my eyesight.”

I imagine Gozaboro saying this like Toya's dad in Tokyo Crystal Mew.

“you cant do that its not fair I wont go” she said SLAP!! “YOU LISTEN TO ME AND

YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW!! YOU ARE LEAVING THIS MANSION WHETHER

YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! NOW BE GONE!!” he roared with fury. “Fine I’ll go but I’ll

be back! And when I come back you’ll be your own downfall!!” slap!!”Get going Anzu”

he told her coldly.

I'm surprised his hand doesn't get tired from slapping preteens around so much.

No Anzu this is my doing I don’t love you as much

as I thought I had. We’re to different people please grasp that” I said the look on her face was

going to haunt me forever I know that. “Seto tell me your joking please?!” she begged “no I’m

not joking Anzu its better this way Good bye.”

I told her and gave her one LAST KISS…..

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Chapter seven is the last one right now, and it's a bit boring. However, I will admit the author's grammar and sentence structure VASTLY improves.

The Verdict
While it's very very melodramatic and the grammar is awful the first six chapters, it improves on the seventh and I'm sure the author can do much better stories in the future. 2/5

No comments: